Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
NFL quarterback Matt Schaub signed a six-year, $48 million contract with the Houston Texans in 2007. After the conclusion of the 2009 season where he posted the biggest numbers of his career, Matt Schaub used a portion of that salary to purchase a home in the Tanglewood subdivision of west Houston. Schaub paid $2,850,000 for a 9,156 square foot stone manse which includes four bedrooms, six full bathrooms and two half bathrooms, wet bar, game room, swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, loggia with a fireplace, and a three-car garage.
Matt Schaub's house in Houston, Texas.
For the 2009 season, Matt Schaub completed 396 out of 583 passes for a 67.9 percent completion rate. Before joining the Texans, Matt Schaub played quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons from 2004–2006.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida