By Celebrity Detective Steve
John Cena was born in West Newbury, Massachusetts on April 23, 1977. With a background in football acquired from his days at Springfield College, Cena's athleticism allowed him to quickly transition to the professional wrestling circuit where he would eventually join World Wrestling Entertainment in 2002.
The pro wrestling superstar currently lives in the private gated community of Nature's Reserve in Land O' Lakes, Florida. A lot has changed at the Cena residence since this article was published several years ago. Cena, probably WWE's most popular athlete, has ordered so many contstruction projects for the home over the years that it hardly resembles its original form. These new aerial photos nicely reveal the massive aesthetic upgrades the home has received when compared to earlier photos below. Note: The first photo is from 2020, immediately followed by photos from 2018.
Click Here for larger picture.
Protecting his large car collection from the elements looks to be one of the motivations behind the construction upgrades. There is also privacy shrubbery now encircling the property. Amazon Link to all top John Cena and WWE items including Throw Blankets Shirts Championship Belts and More
Next are the previous aeial photos taken before the big changes.
Click to see larger picture: http://www.celebritydetective.com/pictures/john-cena-home.jpg
Click to see larger picture: http://www.celebritydetective.com/pictures/john-cena-home2.jpg
This is how superstar wrestler and actor John Cena's home in Land O' Lakes, Florida looked before massive upgrages.
Land O' Lakes, Florida is located roughly 20 miles north of Tampa and has a population of approximately 21,000.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain