By Celebrity Detective Steve
Legendary singer Diana Ross has been a resident of Greenwich, Connecticut for several years. Her most recent real estate grab in Greenwich was in 2006 when the Supreme Diva purchased this mansion on five acres. Built in 1930 and located in the Belle Haven community, the Colonial style home includes a tennis court, swimming pool, and has 12,500+ square feet.
Diana Ross house in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Just across the street from the Ross residence, a Victorian-style mansion is currently listed for sale with an asking price of $9,950,000 as of February 2019. The home has nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms, with 10,162 square-feet of space. Three other homes relatively close to the Ross residence are on the market for $12.9 million, $7.25 million, and $15.8 million. Amazon Link to all top Diana Ross items such as Diamond Diana The Legacy Collection Live in Central Park and many more
Diana Ross also owns this three-bed, three-bath, 2,518 square-foot home in Venice, California which she purchased in 2004. Miss Ross doesn't have to go very far to get her feet wet either as the home is located just a short walking distance from the beach.
Diana Ross house in Venice, California.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain