By Celebrity Detective Steve
When star New Orleans Saints quarterback and Super Bowl XLIV MVP Drew Brees joined the team in mid-March of 2006, he signed a 6-year, $60 million contract. Just two months later, Drew Brees showed how serious he was about his future with the Saints by forking over $1,575,000 for a 4 bedroom, 4,944 square foot home in the Uptown section of New Orleans.
Star NFL quarterback Drew Brees purchased this home in New Orleans, Louisiana shortly
after signing a 6-year, $60 million contract with the Saints.
The home's master bedroom has a fireplace plus his & hers walk-in closets and a bathroom with a jacuzzi-style tub. The den has wrap-around floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors that lead to the swimming pool. The basement has a large wine cellar and a bathroom, and all four bedrooms have hardwood floors. In addition to the large swimming pool, the backyard also boasts a shaded courtyard and is landscaped with azaleas, palm trees and lush garden plants.
Drew Brees shares the home with his wife Brittany and their son Baylen. Brees spent his first five NFL seasons with the San Diego Chargers.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain