Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
This is the home of regional Mexican, Norteño singing star Gerardo Ortiz. Located in the Shadow Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles, Gerardo Ortiz's home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with a sprawling 4,432 square feet of living space. Nestled on a vast expanse of 15 acres, this property offers privacy and tranquility.
Click Here to see the Jumbo-Sized Picture de la casa.
Gerardo Ortiz purchased the home in December 2011 for $1,000,000. Originally built in 1952, the home exudes charm and character. Shadow Hills is a neighborhood located in the Verdugo Mountains and northeastern San Fernando Valley, within the city of Los Angeles.
Gerardo Ortiz was born and raised in Pasadena, California.
The winner of several Grammy Awards, Gerardo Ortiz is recognized for his captivating songs, commanding vocal abilities, and his edgy persona. Ortiz's enduring popularity and remarkable success have solidified his position as one of the greatest regional Mexican artists in history.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.