By Celebrity Detective Steve
Update: Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has sold his Santa Rosa Wine Country retreat. Celebrity Detective was first to report the purchase in 2012. The Food Network star sold the home on November 30, 2018 for $1,475,000, according to MLS reports. Fieri paid $1.1 million for the home in April 2012.
Although the Bay area celebrity real estate market doesn't operate at the seemingly deal-a-minute pace like the City of Angels, there have been some noteworthy goings-on in 2012. A few on the list include 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh buying in Atherton, NBA player Dorell Wright buying in Walnut Creek, former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm buying in Oakland, and Major League Soccer star Chris Wondolowski buying in San Ramon. Celebrity chef and restaurateur Guy Fieri tacks on another to the list with the purchase of a Mediterranean style home on seven acres near the North Bay city of Santa Rosa. Built 1980 and located in the prestigious Russian River Valley vineyard appellation, the 2,300 square-foot Wine Country retreat has three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a half, raised hearth brick fireplace, and included within the abundant acreage are perennial gardens, olive trees and an orchard with a variety of fruit trees.
More pictures of Guy Fieri's house: Click Here (opens in a new browser).
The Food Network star was born in Ohio but grew up in Northern California's Humboldt County. Fieri shares the home with his wife Lori and sons Hunter and Ryder.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain