Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
This is the former home of Michael Symon, the celebrity chef and restaurateur. The Iron Chef America host purchased this house in Cleveland Heights, Ohio in 2013.
Michael Symon's former house in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
The highlight of the 4,124 square foot home is the kitchen, designed by Michael Symon himself, in the likeness a true iron chef kitchen. The kitchen has Carrera marble countertops, custom cabinetry with refrigerated drawers, two sinks, and is complete with Viking appliances.
The Cleveland-born star paid purchased the home with five bedrooms and four bathrooms in June of 2013 for $290,000 and sold the home for $510,000 in August of 2017.
Michael Symon currently hosts Food Network's Throwdown With Michael Symon. On the show, Michael and his culinary assistant, Katie Pickens, surprise top chefs by challenging them to a culinary throwdown using their own signature dishes. The chefs are unaware of the challenge, which makes the outcome unpredictable.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.