Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
In August 2010, action film star Steven Seagal sold his longtime home in the Brentwooddistrict of Los Angeles, California. In October 2010, Seagal took $3.5 million of the $6.9 million sale price and used it for the purchase of a Contemporary style estate in Scottsdale, Arizona. Built on 2001 on roughly 12 acres, Steven Seagal's Scottsdale home includes a patio, pool & spa, built-in BBQ, mountain views, three-car garage, and just over 6,000 square feet.
Steven Seagal's house in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Several private patios surround the home. The home also includes a separate guest house.
Click on the links below to see more Steven Seagal house pictures.
From 1987 to 1992 Steven Seagal starred in several blockbuster movies which solidified his action star status. These films included: Above the Law, Hard to Kill, Marked for Death, and Out for Justice.
Steven Seagal celebrated his 67th birthday on Wednesday, April 10, 2022
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.