By Celebrity Detective Steve
Steve Wilkos' house in Darien, CT. Wilkos purchased the home in June of 2009 for $1.8 million.
Steve and family moved to Connecticut from the Chicago area as a result of the change in filming locations of The Steve Wilkos Show. The show had been filmed in the NBC Tower in Chicago since its launch on September 10, 2007 but filming was moved to the Stamford Media Center in Stamford, Connecticut where its third season premiered on September 14, 2009.
Take a tour of the home with this Youtube video and see what it looked like before it was purchased.
As of April 2019, there is only one home in the Wilkos' neighborhood listed for sale. At 258 Hollow Tree Ridge Road, a 2,930 square-foot home with four bedrooms and three bathrooms is on the market with an asking price of $1,695,000. Now 10 years after purchasing the very spacious Darien home, Steve Wilkos seems quite content on keeping it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain