Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Rock group Train frontman Pat Monahan first got the attention of the music world in 1998 with the hit song Meet Virginia. Train would follow up the success of Meet Virginia with the Grammy Award-winning song Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me) in 2001. Drops of Jupiter landed at #5 on the US Billboard Hot 100 making it the band's highest charting song at the time. Hey, Soul Sister became Train's biggest hit, achieving #1 on US iTunes in March 2010 and the #3 spot on the US Billboard Hot 100 the following month. Hey, Soul Sister has also earned great international recognition.
Pat Monahan owned this home in the town of Sammamish, Washington since 2005 which he shared with his wife Amber but sold it in October of 2011 for $1,350,00 2011. Built in 1975, Monahan paid $1,225,000 for the four bedroom, three bathroom, 2,270 square-foot, waterfront home. The home includes a 290 square foot deck, and a boat dock.
Pat Monahan's former house in Sammamish, Washington.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.