By Celebrity Detective Steve
Television personality Marc Summers attained celebrity status in the late '80's as the host of the wildly successful Nickelodeon game show Double Dare. Marc Summers and his wife Alice have owned this condo in Beverly Hills, CA since March 2010. Purchased for $1.2 million, the unit has two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half, and 1,910 square feet.
Marc Summers' condo in Beverly Hills, CA.
The condo had an original listing price $1,275,000.
Among many other hosting and production duties, Marc Summers hosts Unwrapped on Food Network. In January 2012 Summers unwrapped a sweet real estate treat at the Symphony House in Philadelphia. Although quite a bit smaller than his BH condo, the one-bed, one-bath unit still offers a relatively roomy 1,709 square feet and came with just a $540,000 price tag.
Marc Summers purchased a condo at the Symphony House
in Philadelphia in January 2012 for $540,000.
In August 2012 Marc Summers suffered serious injuries to his face as the result of an accident in a taxi cab in Philadelphia. On November 11, 2019 (Monday) Marc Summers will celebrate his 68th birthday.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain