By Celebrity Detective Steve
The large and ever-growing list of reality tv shows that offer spectacle but little or no substance makes the case for the term ridiculous TV as being a more accurate way to describe the genre. Lauren Dolgen is doing something to change that. As MTV Senior Vice President of Series Development she has been heavily involved in the creation and production of the hit series 16 and Pregnant which chronicles the difficult lives of pregnant teenage girls. In 2007 the reality TV resurrector paid $2,995,000 for a Mid-Century style home in Beverly Hills, CA. The four-bed, four-bath home offers a two-story glass entry, sunken living room, Japanese garden, Koi pond, pool & spa.
Lauren Dolgen's recent creative credits also includes the 16 and Pregnant spin-off series titled Teen Mom, and Teen Mom 2.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain