By Celebrity Detective Steve
Born in Paisley, Scotland, actor Gerard Butler has been starring in hit movies for over ten years. Since finding success on the big screen, Gerard Butler has put down big cash on homes on both U.S. coasts. In mid-2008 Gerard Butler purchased a 6,250 square foot Spanish villa for $3,250,000 in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. The seller was Elissa Fleiss, the mother of Heidi Fleiss aka the "Hollywood Madam." The home includes walnut floors, living room with fireplace, family/media room, pool & spa, stained glass, Waterworks style baths, and city views.
Gerard Butler's house in Los Angeles has 6,250 square feet and offers city views. The original asking price of the home was $3,395,000. Gerard Butler also owns a penthouse in New York City which he purchased for $2,575,000 in September of 2004.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain