Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Gabriel Byrne's role as Dr. Paul Weston in the HBO drama In Treatment, based on individual psychotherapy sessions, earned him an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series in 2009. In April 2010 the veteran actor purchased a condo in the Manhattan's Nolita neighborhood. Gabriel Byrne paid $3,360,225 for the unit which has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,688 square feet.
Gabriel Byrne purchased this New York City condo in April 2010 for $3,360,225.
Gabriel Byrne had been residing at 14 Garden Place in Brooklyn Heights since 2003 but very recently had the townhouse on the market for $4.7 million.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.