Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Rapper Young Jeezy (Jay W. Jenkins) was born on Wednesday, October 12, 1977. Young Jeezy released his solo debut album Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 in July of 2005. Young Jeezy released The Inspiration in December of 2006. Combined these albums have sold approximately 4 million copies worldwide.
In April of 2007, Young Jeezy purchased a condo at The Phoenix on Peachtree for $1,320,000. Young Jeezy's home has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a half, fireplace, and 3,140 square feet.
Young Jeezy's home is at The Phoenix on Peachtree
Condos, located in the Buckhead district of Atlanta.
Built in 2001 and located in the Buckhead district of Atlanta, The Phoenix on Peachtree is 24 stories tall and includes 86 units. The Phoenix on Peachtree offers a 24-hour concierge, fitness room, media room, pool, salon with fireplace, bar, business conference center and wine storage.
Young Jeezy released The Recession in late 2008, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 album chart, selling 260,000 copies in its first week.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.