Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
NBA All-Star Michael Finley is selling his home in the Dominion community of San Antonio, Texas for $1,600,000. Built in 2004 on just over 1/2 acre, the 5,350 square foot home has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, theatre room, gameroom, swimming pool, and a three-car garage with a golf cart bay.
NBA All-Star Michael Finley is selling his home in the Dominion community of San Antonio, Texas.
Finley purchased the home in late 2005. The property is brokered by Kimberly Howell Properties. To see the home listing directly go here: http://thehowellgroup.homesandland.com/Listing.cfm?MagId=ANY&ListingId=15496339.
Michael Finley purchased the home in late 2005 shortly after signing with the San Antonio Spurs. The Dominion consists of 600 homes which range in price from $300,000 to over $3 million.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.