Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Stand-up comic Scott Thompson better known as Carrot Top was born on Thursday, February 25, 1965 in Cocoa Beach, Florida. In May of 1997 the energetic prop comic purchased a home on Lake Maitland in Winter Park, Florida for $925,000. Built in 1950, Carrot Top's Central Florida waterfront home has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, boat dock, swimming pool & spa, and 3,254 square feet. Symbolically, the home is even the same color as Carrot Top's trademark hair.
Carrot Top's home Winter Park, Florida.
According to Zillow, the most recent real estate transaction happening near Carrot Top's Winter Park home is a six bedroom, eight bathroom house with 7,654 square feet located at 1731 Pinetree Road that sold for $4.3 million in December of 2020.
Carrot Top now performs regularly at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas. In early 2006 Carrot Top purchased a home in Las Vegas for $1,900,000. Built in 2004, Carrot Top's Sin City home offers three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half, swimming pool, and 4,386 square feet. Note: The first picture below is the most recent.
Carrot Top's home in Las Vegas, Nevada
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.
Carrot Top has been performing stand-up comedy since the early 1990s, and he has appeared on numerous television shows, including The Tonight Show, The Late Show with David Letterman, and Saturday Night Live. He also had a starring role in the 1997 comedy film the Chairman of the Board where he played a surfer who becomes the head of a major company.Please feel free to share this page. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.