This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs the use of the website located at celebritydetective.com (the "Website") by you (the "User"). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and software, is the property of the Website owner or its licensors. You may not copy, distribute, or modify any content on the Website without the express written permission of the Website owner.
You agree to use the Website in a lawful and respectful manner. You may not use the Website to:
- Upload or distribute any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Interfere with the operation of the Website.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others.
The Website owner may terminate your account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Breach of this Agreement.
- Use of the Website in a manner that is illegal or harmful.
- Non-payment of fees.
Limitation of Liability
The Website owner is not liable for any damages arising from your use of the Website, including but not limited to:
- Economic losses, such as lost profits or lost business opportunities.
- Personal injury or property damage.
- Any other damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved in the courts of the State of Florida.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
The Website owner may modify this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact the Website owner at [email protected].