Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Country music superstar Martina McBride was born in in Sharon, Kansas on July 29, 1966. In the Fall of 1999 her song "I Love You" spent five weeks at #1 on the Country charts. "I Love You" was originally recorded for the 1999 film Runaway Bride, which starred Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
In December of 1999, Martina and her husband John purchased a two-story, 11,865 square foot home in south Nashville, Tennessee for $3,200,000. The home includes six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, swimming pool, tennis court, long private driveway, and is set on 4.4 acres.
Martina married John Douglas McBride on May 15, 1988.
Martina McBride has topped the cgarts many time throughout her career and has sold over 14 million albums. Some of her biggest hits are Wild Angels, Independence Day, "A Broken Wing, Blessed, Concrete Angel, Valentine, and The Way That I Am.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.