By Celebrity Detective Steve
Country music superstar Martina McBride was born in in Sharon, Kansas on July 29, 1966. In the Fall of 1999 her song "I Love You" spent five weeks at #1 on the Country charts. "I Love You" was originally recorded for the 1999 film Runaway Bride, which starred Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
In December of 1999, Martina and her husband John purchased an two-story, 11,865 square foot home in south Nashville, Tennessee for $3,200,000. The home includes six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, swimming pool, tennis court, long private driveway, and is set on 4.4 acres.
Martina McBride's home in Nashville, Tennessee.
Click here to see a large aerial photo of Martina McBride's Nashville home.
Martina married John Douglas McBride on May 15, 1988. Martina McBride has five #1 Country singles to her credit.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Logan Paul and Jake Paul - Before the Fame & Fortune Click Here
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina Click Here
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida Click Here
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain