Robert Redford Movie Star Home Profile
By Celebrity Detective Steve
Robert Redford starring in the 1967 comedy Barefoot in the Park co-starring Jane Fonda.
Roughly forty-five miles north of San Francisco in the heart of California's wine country is a small town called St. Helena. Among its 5,814 residents happens to be a world famous movie star named Robert Redford. Back in 2004, Redford purchased a very large ranch-style home here on over ten acres of land.
Robert Redford's home in Saint Helena, CA
The overhead views of Mr. Redford's hide-away home reveal a swimming pool that looks similar to Justin Bieber's swimming pool at his home in Toluca Lake (pictured below) but bigger.
Public property records show that the 4,754-square-foot home was built in 1983 and has three bedrooms & three bathrooms. The trustee of the home is Barry W. Tyerman, a Los Angeles entertainment attorney with an expertise in motion pictures, music, and television. Robert Redford shares the home with his longtime partner Sibylle Szaggars, whom he married in 2009.
Redford has won Academy Awards for Best Director for directing Ordinary People (1981), and for Lifetime Achievement (2002). On August 18, 2019 Robert Redford will be celebrating his 83rd birthday.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain