Learn all about John Berlinski, the successful lawyer based in Los Angeles, California who has represented Chuck Norris and other high profile celebrities, plus access complete contact information.
John Berlinski is a successful lawyer with the firm of Bird Marella and was admitted to the California bar in 2000.
Before joining Bird Marella, he was the Chair of his previous law firm’s entertainment practice and spent seven years at NBC Universal as the Senior VP & Head of West Coast Television Litigation, Berlinski has received numerous awards and accolades for his work in the entertainment industry. He obtained his B.A. with distinction from Cornell University in 1995 and He graduated with a Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Michigan Law School in 1999.
He has received numerous awards and recognitions throughout his career. In 2023, he was ranked as a Band 3 lawyer in Media & Entertainment: Litigation by Chambers USA. He was also recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America for Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television by Best Lawyers® in 2023.
In addition to these prestigious recognitions, John Berlinski has also been featured in several legal publications. He was included in Variety’s Legal Impact Report in 2019, 2021, and every year since. In 2022, he was named a California Litigation Star and a Local Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation.
John Berlinski has also been recognized for his contributions to the entertainment industry. In 2021, he was named an Entertainment Trailblazer by both American Lawyer and National Law Journal. He was also included in the Southern California Super Lawyers list by Los Angeles Magazine in 2021. The Hollywood Reporter named him one of their Power Lawyers in 2020, 2022, and every year since.
High Profile Cases
- Represented Scarlett Johansson in a lawsuit against Disney for interfering with her contract for the film Black Widow.
- Represented Genting Malaysia Berhad in a billion-dollar lawsuit against Fox Entertainment Group and Disney for wrongfully terminating a licensing agreement.
- Defended Resorts World Las Vegas in a trademark infringement and unfair competition action brought by Wynn Resort Holdings.
- Represented executive producers in a confidential profit participation arbitration, obtaining a significant monetary award and prevailing party attorneys’ fees.
- Represented television executive Katie O’Connell Marsh in a suit alleging underpayment of more than $15 million in contingent bonuses.
- Obtained a $179 million arbitration award for fraud and breach of contract on behalf of Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, and Kathleen Reichs against 21st Century Fox and Fox Broadcasting Company.
- Represented Chuck Norris in his case against CBS over streaming profits he did not receive from his popular, long-running show Walker, Texas Ranger.
How to Contact
You can contact John Berlinski at:Email: [email protected]
Phone: 310-551 4341
1875 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067-2561
New Celebrity Addresses here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity AddressesExplore The Most Popular Celebrity Addresses on CelebrityDetective.com
- Lewis Capaldi
- Harry Styles
- Ricky Gravais
- Iron Maiden
- Rick Ross
- Ed Sheeran
- George Strait
- Niall Horan
See our complete list of celebrity contact directories here.