By Celebrity Detective Steve
Acclaimed southern rapper T.I., (Clifford Harris Jr.) was born September 25, 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia.
In early 2005, T.I. paid $830,000 for a home in the Champions Park neighborhood of Atlanta. T.I.'s stone construction two-story home offers five bedrooms, four full bathrooms and a half, swimming pool, and 5,446 square feet. The home was built in 2004.
T.I's home in Atlanta, Georgia.
T.I.'s debut album I'm Serious was released on October of 2001. I'm Serious, which received limited success, was followed by Trap Muzik in August of 2003.
Trap Muzik became a huge success for T.I. by reaching #4 on the Billboard 200, and #1 on Billboard Rap Albums chart. T.I followed Trap Muzik with Urban Legend in 2004. Urban Legend spawned the crossover hit "Bring 'Em Out", which reached #9 on the Billboard Hot 100.
T.I. topped even more charts in 2006 with the release of King. The album reached #1 on the Billboard 200, #1 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and #1 on Billboard Top Rap Albums chart. Following King T.I. released T.I. vs. T.I.P. and Paper Trail. These albums furthered T.I's already impressive chart-topping accomplishments.
T.I has had many highly-publicized run-ins with the law, and in 2008 he pleaded guilty to federal weapons violations. T.I starred in the 2006 movie ATL, and also appeared in the 2007 movie American Gangster.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain