Former NFL center Roberto Garza made his pro debut with the Atlanta Falcons in 2001. In January 2006 the 6'2" center signed a six-year, $10 million contract with the Chicago Bears. Four months later, Roberto Garza and his wife Ashley purchased a 4,270 square-foot house on an acre in the Daybreak Farms neighborhood of Libertyville, Illinois.
Built in 1997, Garza paid $865,000 the two-story brick home which also includes a deck.
Libertyville has a population of just over 20,000 and is located about 40 miles north of Chicago near the town of Waukegan. The Daybreak Farms subdivision is situated on 88 acres and offers meandering paths, ponds, and private tennis courts.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.