In March of 2010, after six seasons with the Houston Texans, former NFL cornerback Dunta Robinson signed a six-year, $57 million contract with the Atlanta Falcons, with $22.5 million in guaranteed money. In August of 2010 Dunta Robinson paid $650,000 for a brick home set on an acre in Duluth, Georgia's celebrity-saturated Sugarloaf Country Club. Built in 2006, the home has five bedrooms, a fireside sitting room and private balcony in the master suite, four bathrooms, library with coffered ceiling, and 5,036 square feet.
The home had an orginal asking price of $729,900 when it first went on the market in May of 2010 and was listed at $660,000 just prior to the sale.
Despite the Georgia home purchase, Dunta Robinson is still holding on to a six-bed, five-bath, 6842 square feet home in Missouri City, Texas that he's owned since 2004 while an NFL rookie with the Texans.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.