Former Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard Brandon Roy got his NBA career off to a blazing start in 2006. With the ink still drying on a four-year, $12,560,000 contract with the Blazers, Brandon Roy scored 20 points in his NBA debut against the Seattle SuperSonics. In July 2009, Brandon Roy paid $1.7 million for a 6,322 square foot home on over five acres in the Portland, Oregon suburb of Tualatin. Built in 1990, the home has four bedrooms, five full bathrooms and one half, swimming pool, large stone patio with an in-ground spa, tennis court, and offers hill and valley views.
Tualatin is located 12 miles SSW of Portland and has a population of approximately 25,000.
Brandon Roy was born in Seattle, Washington. The retired NFL star and his wife Tiana have two children, a son Brandon Jr. and a daughter named Mariah Leilani.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.