Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Following his retirement in 1996, six-time MLB All-Star and Garden Grove, California native Alan Trammell moved back to Southern California and currently resides in San Diego. In May 2010 Tram purchased a four-bed, four-bath, 2,447 square foot English Tudor style home for $1,010,000. Built in 1953 and located just a few hundred feet from Sail Bay, the home includes two fireplaces, maids quarters, den, skylight, balcony, plus a man-made backyard waterfall.
Alan Trammell owned a four-bed, four-bath, 3,400 square foot ranch style home in nearby La Jolla before moving to San Diego. Trammell sold the La Jolla home for $2,850,000 in April 2010.
Some of Alan Trammell's career highlights include being selected to the All-Star game six times, four Gold Glove Awards, and being a member of the 1984 Detroit Tigers World Series championship team where he was also the series MVP.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.