The former Atlanta-area home of the late great Whitney Houston has got a new look. The Alpharetta, Georgia home is still owned by the same family that Whitney Houston sold it to in 2007 but has recently been given a very thorough touch up.
The New Look
The pictures below are from 2021.
Built in 2001 and located in the private golf course community Country Club of the South, Whitney Houston's former home has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, 6,633 square-feet of space, and a swimming pool & spa. Public records show that she paid $1,388,888 for the home on April 28, 2003, and sold the home for $1,190,000 on May 4, 2007.
This home was featured in the reality TV series "Being Bobby Brown" that aired in 2005 not long before the couple separated.
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.