Update: December 20, 2022
Update: The upcoming Hulu comedy series How To Die Alone will begin filming soon. Learn exactly when and where filming begins, production company information and much more.
How To Die Alone stars Natasha Rothwell who is also a writer and executive producer for the series. Filming is scheduled to begin Monday, February 6, 2023.
The production companies are Stage 49 Ltd. and ABC Signature. Filming is scheduled to take place from Monday, February 6 until Friday, April 12 in Toronto, Canada.
- Natasha Rothwell - executive producer, writer & showrunner
- Desiree Akhavan - executive producer
- Vera Santamaria - co-executive producer & co-showrunner
- Geeta Patel - director
- Gigi Boyd - producer & production manager
- Jan Peter Meyboom - producer
- Jill McQueen - unit manager
- Roqaya Hameid - production coordinator
- Steven Sach - location manager
- Stephen Sangster - assistant location manager
- Carissa Roseborough - assistant location manager
- Kenneth Meisenbacher - assistant location manager
- Sara Brown - casting
On Social Media
Natasha Rothwell has posted the following message to Instagram about her upcoming series.
Please share this valuable article.