Miami Dolphins star lineman Robert Hunt has purchased a home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for $1,715,000 cash. See pictures and learn all of the important details.
Privacy, Luxury, and Endless Upgrades
Listed by Stephanie De La Rosa at Best Choice Real Estate, the MLS details reveal that the stunning home is situated on an over 35,000 square foot lot, offering privacy and plenty of space to relax and entertain.
The home features a triple split floor plan with 5 bedrooms, plus a den, 3 1/2 baths, and an oversized laundry room with endless storage. The interior of the home has been recently updated with fresh paint, new appliances, and porcelain tiles throughout. The kitchen is a chef's dream, with top-of-the-line appliances and plenty of counter space. The bathrooms have also been beautifully renovated, with new fixtures and finishes.
The exterior of the home is just as impressive, with a lake front backyard that is an entertainer's dream. The oversized pool is surrounded by plenty of yard space, perfect for hosting barbecues, parties, or simply enjoying the Florida sunshine.
Built in 2005, the 4,090 square-foot home is also conveniently located just minutes from I-75, restaurants, entertainment, and more.
Robert Hunt purchased the home in August, just days before the beginning on the 2023 NFL season. According to Realtor.com there were four other homes in the immediate area selling for one million dollars and above in the month of August.
Recent Game Recap
Robert Hunt discusses various aspects of the Miami Dolphins' performance and strategy, particularly in their previous week 2 win against New England Patriots.
These are some key points from the conversation:
- Combo Play Execution: Hunt talks about running a combo play, explaining that they executed it well during the game. It's a play they practiced during the week.
- Performance Without Tyron Armstead: When asked about their performance in the first two games of the season without Tyron Armstead, Hunt emphasizes that they have high standards in their offensive line room, and they've been working towards their goals since April.
- Improved Performance: Hunt attributes their improved performance to confidence and the fact that it's their second year in the system. He mentions that they practice and play fast.
- Game Plan Balance: When asked about the balance between running and passing plays, Hunt mentions that he's focused on executing whatever play is called, whether it's a run or a pass.
- Butch Berry's Coaching: Hunt praises offensive line coach Butch Berry, saying that he keeps them on a high standard and doesn't let them regress from it.
- Blocking for the Running Back: Hunt expresses his enjoyment in blocking for the running back, Raheem Mostert, praising Mostert's speed and strength.
- Importance of Running the Football: Hunt acknowledges the importance of being able to run the football effectively and mentions that it helps the offensive line protect the quarterback.
- Transition to Guard: Hunt talks about his teammate, Isaiah, transitioning to guard and mentions that he's impressed with how he's handling the move.
- Guard vs. Tackle Play: Robert Hunt explains that playing guard is different from tackle, and you need to be prepared for the unique challenges that come with the position.
- Dealing with Heavier Opponents: Hunt discusses the challenges of facing heavier opponents in the interior of the line and the need to be prepared and quick in that position.
Related: Guy Fieri Has Sold This Santa Rosa, California Wine Country Retreat
Career & Life Facts
The Dolphins drafted Robert Hunt in the second round, 39th overall, in the 2020 NFL Draft. Hunt made his NFL debut on September 13, 2020, during the season opener against the New England Patriots.
Hunt has emerged as a standout performer on the Miami Dolphins' offensive line. While there was a tough loss to the Buffalo Bills in Week 3 of the 2023 NFL season, Hunt remains a pivotal player for the team, known for his impressive athleticism and ball-handling skills.
One memorable moment in Hunt's career came in Week 10 of the 2021 NFL season when he caught what appeared to be a touchdown pass with just 13 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter of a game against the Baltimore Ravens. Unfortunately, the score was nullified because Hunt was deemed an ineligible receiver who improperly touched the screen pass from quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. Nonetheless, Hunt's agility and awareness on that play were remarkable, especially considering his imposing stature at 6 feet 6 inches tall and 330 pounds.
Hunt's journey to the NFL is also a remarkable one. He hails from Wiergate, Texas, but moved with his family to Fort Worth when he was young. After enduring the challenges of Hurricane Rita and a house fire, Hunt relocated several times between Wiergate and Fort Worth. Eventually, he settled in Newton County, where he lived with his aunt and attended Burkeville High School. At Burkeville, Hunt showcased his skills in both basketball and football. He committed to playing college football at Louisiana, turning down an offer from Houston.
Hunt was born August 25, 1996. Other celebrities sharing birthdays on August 25 are Tim Burton, Gene Simmons, Elvis Costello, Claudia Schiffer, Blake Lively, Billy Ray Cyrus, Alexander Skarsgård and Blair Underwood.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and LifestylesExplore Even More Celebrity Homes Photos, Lifestyles and Facts on CelebrityDetective.com
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.
I'm an expert at collecting fun, rare facts about celebrities. When I'm not blogging about celebrities, I do a lot of adventuring on forest trails where I photograph Florida wildlife like this big alligator in a lake (2022), and a gopher tortoise (2021) below.