Shining Hearts: Celebrities Who Have Given Financial Assistance to People in Need and Beyond, shares shining examples of celebrities giving to people in their time of need. Includes a list of celebrity manager contacts that will improve the chance of a financial assistance letter reaching the celebrity. Plus much more.
Uplifting, Heartwarming, Inspiring, Informative, Thought-Provoking, Actionable are some of words that describe Shining Hearts. This comprehensive eBook serves as both inspiration to give to someone who is in a time of need, and to give hope to those who find themselves currently in a time of need.A Wealth of Knowledge Awaits
- Financial Kindness: Learn about recent acts of financial kindness performed by celebrities to benefit people and communites.
- Letters: Learn how to properly format a financial assistance letter for celebrities.
- Celebrity Managers: Access a big list of celebrity manager contacts to improve the chance that a financial assistance letter reaches the celebrity.
- GoFundMe: How to get the most out of a GoFundMe campaign with proven methods for success.
- Financial Help Organizations: You will also learn of numerous local and national organizations that help people pay for utilities, rent, and groceries when they are in a time of need.
Celebrity managers play a crucial role in the daily lives of celebrities, and they happen to possess the highest status within a celebrity's inner circle of representives. With this in mind, it's a good idea to contact the celebrity through their manager because it will increase one's chances of success.
These are just a very small sample of celebrities that have management contact information in Shining Hearts:
- Selena Gomez
- Jennifer Aniston
- Olivia Rodrigo
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Paul Rudd
- Warren Zeiders
- Noah Kahan
- Niall Horan
How to Purchase
You can order Shining Hearts: Celebrities Who Have Given Financial Assistance to People in Need and Beyond, for only $4.95.
You can make your $4.95 payment quickly and securely with PayPal. After clicking on the Buy Now button you will be leaving this page to check out at PayPal.com. There you will have the option to pay by credit card, debit card, or by PayPal funds transfer. This eBook will be sent to the email address you provide to PayPal.
Important: You will want to make sure your email address is entered correctly with PayPal to ensure delivery. Following your purchase, if at first you do not see the email in your inbox folder, you will want to check the spam/junk mail folder.