By Celebrity Detective Steve
Mario Lopez is one of the world's most famous celebrities and he's probably also one of the busiest. Mario became a certified celeb in the late '80s when he played the character A.C. Slater in the popular long-running sitcom Saved by the Bell. Currently he's the host of three television shows: Extra, as well as America's Best Dance Crew and Top Pop Group, both on MTV.
When it comes to a home it's no surprise he happens to own one that reflects his elite celebrity status. In early 2010 Mario purchased this twelve-room Spanish Villa in the mountains of Glendale, California for just under $2 million.
In early 2010 Mario Lopez purchased this twelve-room Spanish Villa in the mountains of Glendale, California
And when it comes to keeping the home in tip-top shape Mario Lopez trusts MCR Construction Inc. headquartered in Burbank. Over the years MCR has completed many important aesthetic-enhancing projects at the Lopez mansion. From swimming pool & spa remodeling, constructing an outside fireplace and bar area, steel fence installation, even adding a recreation room with a bathroom, and more.
Mario gives a shoutout to the owner of MCR Construction, Inc: "A special shoutout to my friend and contractor who made these beautiful, Mr. Mark Rolph, thank you..."
You can watch the full commentary here:
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain