By Celebrity Detective Steve
Updated: July 29, 2020
Venus Williams is having a home built on a nearly five-acre lot in Jupiter, Florida that she purchased in May 2019 for $1.8 million. The new home in Jupiter is approximately five miles north of her former home in Palm Beach Gardens. And it should come as no surprise that building plans include the construction of tennis courts. Below is an aerial photo of the lot in which the tennis great is building her new dream home.
Note: Further down you can see a new aerial photo of the home Serena Williams purchased in 2015.
The two living legends from the world of professional sports have proven that hard work definitely does pay off. With a work ethic rarely seen, the Williams sisters combined have won 121 singles titles. The community of Ballen Isles in West Palm Beach, Florida had been home to both of these superstars since December of 1998 when their new construction home was purchased for $525,000.
The Williams' former Ballen Isles home (pictured below) sold for $2.4 million in February 2019. Palm Beach Gardens is a small affluent near West Palm Beach. Ballen Isles offers a 72,000 square-foot clubhouse, 23 tennis courts, swimming pool, courtside cafe', and an indoor fitness center.
Venus and Serena Williams' former house in West Palm Beach.
In May 2015, Serena Williams paid $2.5 million for a home in Palm Beach Gardens on a 1.25-acre lot. The first photo is from 2020, immediately followed by a photo from 2015.
Click Here for larger picture.
The 5,842 square-foot home has five bedrooms, and 6.5 bathrooms.
Click Here to see former world number one tennis player Jelena Jankovic's mansion in San Diego, CA.
See tennis superstar Maria Sharapova's home in an ultra affluent luxury community on Longboat Key, Florida. Click here
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain