Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Retired MLB pitching atar Tom Glavine spent most of his career with the Atlanta Braves. Among his many accomplishments with the Braves, Tom Glavine was voted most valuable player in the 1995 World Series against the Cleveland Indians.
Tom Glavine and his wife Christina have lived in the Atlanta, Georgia suburb of Alpharetta for several years. In late 2009, Tom Glavine purchased another home, this time in the resort community of Rosemary Beach, Florida. Built in 1998, Glavine paid $2,897,500 for the beachfront home which includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and has 1,628 square feet. The master bedroom is waterside and has a fireplace and a screened porch. Water views are also available from the kitchen.
The home also includes a separate carriage house which adds an additional 600 square feet. The carriage house includes a loft bedroom and a porch providing great water views.
Main home - view from beach side.
Tom Glavine's house in Rosemary Beach, Florida.
The home had an original asking price of $3,995,000.
Rosemary Beach, Florida was founded in 1995. Rosemary Beach is located 20 miles northwest of Panama City. Learn more about Rosemary Beach, Florida from the official website located here.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.