Head coach of the NHL's Anaheim Ducks, Randy Carlyle, was a defenseman in the NHL from 1976 to 1993. Carlyle scored 1,055 career points in 647 games and was seletcted to the All-Star Games four times. Carlyle became the head coach of the Ducks in 2005 and led them to their first Stanley Cup win in 2007. In early 2009 the Sudbury, Ontario, Canada native purchased a home in Anaheim, California for $1,600,000. Built in 1975 and located in the prestigious Peralta Hills community, Randy Carlyle's Mediterranean estate includes a master suite with a retreat and fireplace, master bath with a jacuzzi, a balcony which overlooks the salt water Pebble Tec pool, stone flooring, separate office with a vaulted ceilings, and over 5,500 square feet.
Randy Carlyle's house in Anaheim, California.
The Peralta Hills community is nestled next to the par 71, 18-hole Anaheim Hills Golf Course and the 27-acre Pelanconi Park, which offers a picnic area and nature trails.
Randy Carlyle started his NHL playing career with the Toronto Maple Leafs before joining the Pittsburgh Penguins, then finally the Winnipeg Jets where he would spend the majority of his career.
An interview with Randy Carlyle just before the start of the 2008 season.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.