Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Mickey Rourke was born in Schenectady, New York on September 16, 1952. Soon after his parents divorced, his mother, Annette, moved the family to Florida where she would marry Miami Beach police officer Eugene H. Addis. The family lived in a four-bedroom, three-bath, 1,675 square foot home at 1275 Northwest 84th Terrace in Miami. They sold the home in early 1966 and purchased a Mediterranean style home just down the road in Miami Beach. Mickey Rourke's childhood home in Miami Beach was a major upgrade in space with its six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,278 square feet. Mickey Rourke would spend the remainder of his childhood in the home.
1275 Northwest 84th Terrace Miami, Florida. Mickey Rourke lived
in this home before his family moved to Miami Beach in 1966.
Mickey Rourke's parents purchased this home at 634 West 47th Street Miami Beach in
1966 when he was fourteen. Rourke would live the remainder of his childhood here.
Mickey Rourke spent many of his childhood years training in boxing at the 5th Street Gym in Miami Beach and would go on to have a successful amateur career from 1964 to 1972 with 20 wins, 17 by knockout and 6 defeats.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.