Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Keeping up with Joey Logano's real estate happenings can be a tough task but here's some recent news. The NASCAR legend sold his Cornelius, North Carolina mansion in June 2022 for $4.3 million.
The five bedroom, seven bathroom home with 8,127 square feet was resgistered under the name of a limited liability company owned by Joey Logano called SB Land, LLC. Logano purchased the Old World Style Estate on Lake Norman in November of 2014 for $3.6 million.
Where it All Began
Joey Logano made NASCAR history in 2008 by becoming the youngest driver to win a Nationwide Series race at 18 years and 21 days old. Joey Logano might also be the youngest NASCAR driver to ever buy a house. In September 2010 at the age of 20 the racing star purchased a home in Huntersville, North Carolina for $625,000. Built in 2005 and set on 2.13 acres in the Lea Woods subdivision, the home has five bedrooms, five full bathrooms and a half, four fireplaces, swimming pool, terrace, recreation room, home theater, wetbar, and 3,715 square feet.
Joey Logano's former house in Huntersville, NC.
The home had an original asking price of $775,000 when it was first listed in November of 2008. Logano sold the home in February of 2014 for $750,000.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.