Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
This is the home of the late Jerry Springer. The former mayor of Cincinnati from 1977 to 1981, and king of talkshow-shock TV found the ideal place to escape from the chaos that so fequently erupted on his self-titled show when he purchased it for $375,000 in 2002.
Bird Key is a man-made island. Development on the key started in the late 1950s. The founding father of Bird Key was Arthur Vining Davis, CEO of Alcoa Co.
Property records show the four bedroom, five bathroom Bird Key home is currently valued at roughly $5 million and that the ownership is in the name of the The Margaraet J Springer 2021 Revoacable Trust.
Jerry Springer was a journalist, actor, producer, lawyer, and politician. But he is probably best known for hosting tabloid talk show The Jerry Springer Show, that featured guests revealing shocking details of their persoanl lives. The show was known for its fights and over-the-top drama that often included enraged ex-lovers, and it was a huge commercial success.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.