Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Attorney Gloria Allred has represented numerous high-profile people and organizations over the course of her 30+ career. A partial list Gloria Allred's high-profile clientele includes: actress Hunter Tylo, the Boy Scouts of America, Amber Frey - a witness in the case against Scott Peterson who was convicted of killing his wife, and also Paula Jones in her sexual harassment case against former president Bill Clinton.
In late 2008, Gloria Allred purchased a beachfront condo in Malibu, California for $5,670,500. The contemporary beach home offers two bedrooms, four bathrooms, game room, fireplace, CaesarStone countertops, limestone and hardwood floors, and has 2,597 square feet.
Gloria Allred's home in Malibu, CA.
Gloria Allred has also represented Nicole Brown Simpson's family during the OJ Simpson murder trial.
In November of 2009, Rachel Uchitel hired Gloria Allred to represent her after reports surfaced that she and Tiger Woods had an affair. Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods both deny the allegations.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.