Neil Diamond Legendary Singer/Songwriter Home Profile
By Celebrity Detective Steve
From Brooklyn to Beverly Hills, this mansion is where superstar vocalist Neil Diamond has been spending much of his time for the last several years.
Neil Diamond's home in Beverly Hills, CA
So, how much land do you need to comfortably fit a 10,706-square-foot home, a swimming pool, and a tennis court? The answer is 1.62 acres. Next to Neil Diamond's home, a 14,279 square-foot mansion at 916 Oxford Way is on the market with an asking price of $38,750,000, as of February 2019.
Diamond purchased the home in June of 1995, around the time his marriage to Marcia Murphey ended. The home was built in 1979 and remodeled in 1985. Diamond transferred the deed to his Arch Angel 2003 Trust in 2014.
Nicknamed the Jewish Elvis, Neil Diamond was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1984, and more recently the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2011. In 2012, Diamond married his manager Katie McNeil. Some of Neil Diamond's biggest hits are Sweet Caroline, Song Sung Blue, You Don't Bring Me Flowers, I Am ... I Said, Forever in Blue Jeans, Love on the Rocks, September Morn, Solitary Man, Hello Again, Red Red Wine, Heartlight, I Got the Feelin', Brooklyn Roads, and America.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain