Top Chef News Update: Official season 20 World All-Stars Preview, Start Date, Competitors, Plot
Update: February 21, 2023
The hit Bravo series Top Chef returns with season 20 World All-Stars. Watch the preview here, learn the start date, competitors, plot and much more about this new season.
We are counting down to the season 20 premiere coming to Bravo on Thursday, March 9, 2023.
Top Chef Season 20 World All-Stars Plot and Contestants
This season features past competitors from various international editions of Top Chef, all hoping to come in first place and win $250,000. Judges Padma Lakshmi, Tom Colicchio, and Gail Simmons will be joined by judges from international editions along with global culinary experts. Filming for season 20 took place in London and Paris.
- Samuel Albert - Top Chef France Season 10 winner
- Luciana Berry - Top Chef Brasil Season 2 winner
- Sara Bradley - Top Chef USA Season 16 runner-up
- Dawn Burrell - Top Chef USA Season 18 runner-up
- Ali Ghzawi - Top Chef Middle East and North Africa Season 3 winner
- Tom Goetter - Top Chef Germany Season 1 3rd place
- Nicole Gomes - Top Chef Canada Season 3 5th place, Season 5 winner
- Victoire Gouloubi - Top Chef Italy Season 2 runner-up
- Charbel Hayek - Top Chef Middle East and North Africa Season 5 winner
- Buddha Lo - Top Chef USA Season 19 winner
- Dale MacKay - Top Chef Canada Season 1 winner
- May Phattanant Thongthong - Top Chef Thailand Season 1 runner-up
- Begoña Rodrigo - Top Chef Spain Season 1 winner
- Gabriel Rodriguez - Top Chef México Season 2 winner
- Amar Santana - Top Chef USA Season 13 Runner-up
- Sylwia Stachyra Lublin - Top Chef Poland Season 7 winner
Top Chef Season 20 World All-Stars Preview Trailer
Bravo has released a preview video for Top Chef Season 20 World All-Stars and you can watch it below.
On Social Media
Below are messages posted to social media about the series from Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons.
Please share this valuable article it would be greatly appreciated.