This is an in-depth look at power couple Kim Kardashian and West's home in Hidden Hills, California, including an interior video tour, aerial photos and historical information about the estate. The former wife of Elvis Presley, Priscilla Presley, purchased the home in 2001 and sold it in 2010 to Gilat Englanoff, a family medicine doctor, and Joe Englanoff an ER doctor, for $5 million. In 2012, Joe Englanoff transferred the deed to his H2H Estate Inc. real estate corporation. Priscilla Presley's former home was leveled and replaced with an 8-bed, 10-bath, 15,667-square-foot mansion. In August 2014 Joe Englanoff sold the new-construction home (under H2H Estate Inc.) to Kim and Kanye (Long Valley Trust of 2014) for $19,750,000.
This is the home Priscilla Presley owned from 2001 to 2010.
Priscilla Presley's former home was leveled after its sale in 2010.
This is the new home that replaced Priscilla Presley's long-time home.
The home was purchased by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in 2014.
Following the purchase, Kimye undertook a massive renovation project, so massive in fact they weren't even able to live there for well over three years.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Hidden Hills, California home has been
undergoing massive renovations as this photo from 2017 reveals.
TMZ.com reported that Kim and Kanye have determined that the home is finally move-in ready.
Now with the home completed, the Wests have graciously given provided an interior video tour of the home.
The lengthy renovations have definitely been worth the effort.
Jess and Gabriel - Studio City, California | Tom Petty - Gainesville, Florida | Celine Dion - Henderson, Nevada | Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida | Richard Rawlings - Dallas, Texas | The-Dream - Atlanta, Georgia | Joe Namath - Tequesta, Florida | YouTube star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia | Carly Simon - Marthas Vineyard | Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana | Dr. Laura - Santa Barbara, California | Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut | Antonio Brown - Gibsonia, Pennsylvania | Judge Judy - Naples, Florida | Glenn Danzig - Los Angeles, California | Matt Kuchar - St. Simons Island, Georgia | John Cena - Land O' Lakes, Florida |
Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan | Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California | Stephen King - Casey Key-Sarasota, Florida | Philip Rivers - San Diego, California | Luke Bryan - Brentwood, Tennessee | T.I. - Atlanta, Georgia | John Travolta - Ocala, Florida area | Dr. Dre - Woodland Hills, California | Ariana Grande - Boca Raton, Florida childhood home | Carrot Top - Winter Park, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada | Justin Verlander - Richmond, Virginia | Nikita Kucherov - Tampa, Florida | Usher - Roswell, Georgia | Venus and Serena Williams - West Palm Beach, Florida | Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California | Kyrie Irving - Westlake, Ohio | More>> |
At just eighteen years of age, Emma Chamberlain already knows the importance of eating healthy.
She recently prepared a vegan brussel sprouts meal and it turned out great!
Click Here to continue to article.
- Tiffani Beaston recently cooked up two healthy meals in one day, starting with a nutrient-packed lunch of salmon and Brussel sprouts covered in honey! Click Here.
- Hanna Oberg found a place in Canggu, Bali serving up super foods and treated herself to a huge coconut shell smoothie bowl! Click Here.
- It's probably impossible not to be inspired to get in shape when you see Mark Wahlberg at 48 doing 50 lb dumbbell presses and making it look easy. Click Here.
- Claudia Sulewski has an ice cream replacement recipe that is so good you probably won't believe it's really a healthy alternative. Click Here.
- Becca Bristow shared her healthy pizza recipe that includes probiotic pizza crust and organic mozzarella cheese. Click Here.
- Muscle and fitness legend, film star and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger recently revealed his secret protein shake recipe. Click Here.
- Tiana Kaylyn's ingenious red bell pepper sandwich is ideal for people on the go. This healthy meal can be made in just a few minutes. Click Here.
- Sophie Gainsbybrains makes a banana rhubarb mango pumpkin protein shake to get lean! Click Here.
- Dutch Model Romee Strijd shares her lunchtime avocado sourdough bread sandwich recipe that helps keeps her fit and healthy! Click Here.
- Meggan Grubb prepares a healthy meal that is quick and easy. The meal uses rice and different types greens, and best of all she shares the recipe! Click Here.
- Alisha Marie shared a unique smoothie recipe that will get you on the right track to enhancing your fat burning fitness. Click Here.
- Maddie Lymburner, the gorgeous Canada-born fitness celeb and world traveler slowed down for a moment to prepare a healthy breakfast. Click Here.
- Fitness advice and motivation: These fitness celebrities show us their new kettlebell training tips that you may wish to incorporate into your own fitness routine. Includes WWE Superstars Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Cesaro, and Seth Rollins!
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods!
Why Are Women in Japan Slim and Live so Long?
Bebe Rexha | Dak Prescott | Nora Fatehi | Bad Bunny | Kobe Bryant | Dobre Twins | Rick Pitino | Odell Beckham, Jr | Roman Atwood | Steve Harvey | Stephen Curry | Jordan Spieth | Lionel Messi | Jon Lester | Kid Rock | Kevin Durant | Tyler Joseph | Peyton Manning | Rickie Fowler | Todd Frazier | Justin Williams | Neymar | John Cena | LeSean McCoy | Ray Allen | Fred Hoiberg | Aaron Judge | Russell Westbrook | Larry Fitzgerald | Luke Bryan | Tristan Thompson | Clay Matthews | More >> |