Jennifer Lawrence on Late Night with Seth Meyers, 2015.
When Jennifer Lawrence was fourteen and had decided she wanted to make a serious attempt at a career in showbiz, she was living in this East Louisville home that her parents had purchased in 2003.
Jennifer Lawrence's childhood home in Louisville, Kentucky
Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 half
Square feet: 4,079
Lot size: 0.35 acres
Amenities: Swimming Pool
Purchased: June, 2003
There's also another picturesque home Jennifer lived as a child but much earlier, in fact it happens to be where she arrived after leaving the hospital as a brand new bouncing baby girl. This home is located only two miles from the other home.
Jennifer Lawrence's first childhood home in Louisville, KY.
Jennifer's parents are Gary and Karen and she has two older brothers, Ben and Blaine. She will be 29 years of age on August 15, 2019 (Thursday).
Happening Now New Celebrity Address: Lonzo Ball New Orleans Pelicans 5800 Airline Drive Metairie, LA 70003
Visit the CelebrityDetective.com home page for more new celebrity addresses.
Jess and Gabriel - Studio City, California |
Tom Petty - Gainesville, Florida |
Celine Dion - Henderson, Nevada | Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida | Richard Rawlings - Dallas, Texas | The-Dream - Atlanta, Georgia | Joe Namath - Tequesta, Florida | YouTube star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia |
Carly Simon - Marthas Vineyard | Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana | Dr. Laura - Santa Barbara, California | Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut | Antonio Brown - Gibsonia, Pennsylvania | Judge Judy - Naples,
Florida | Glenn Danzig - Los Angeles, California | Matt Kuchar - St. Simons Island, Georgia | John Cena - Land O' Lakes, Florida |
Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan | Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California | Stephen King - Casey Key-Sarasota, Florida | Philip Rivers - San Diego, California | Luke Bryan - Brentwood, Tennessee | T.I. - Atlanta, Georgia | John Travolta - Ocala, Florida area | Dr. Dre - Woodland Hills, California | Ariana Grande - Boca Raton, Florida childhood home | Carrot Top - Winter Park, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada | Justin Verlander - Richmond, Virginia | Nikita Kucherov - Tampa, Florida | Usher - Roswell, Georgia | Venus and Serena Williams - West Palm Beach, Florida | Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California | Kyrie Irving - Westlake, Ohio | More>> |
At just eighteen years of age, Emma Chamberlain already knows the importance of eating healthy.
She recently prepared a vegan brussel sprouts meal and it turned out great!
Continue to article »
- Tiffani Beaston recently cooked up two healthy meals in one day, starting with a nutrient-packed lunch of salmon and Brussel sprouts covered in honey! Click Here.
- Hanna Oberg found a place in Canggu, Bali serving up super foods and treated herself to a huge coconut shell smoothie bowl! Click Here.
- It's probably impossible not to be inspired to get in shape when you see Mark Wahlberg at 48 doing 50 lb dumbbell presses and making it look easy. Click Here.
- Claudia Sulewski has an ice cream replacement recipe that is so good you probably won't believe it's really a healthy alternative. Click Here.
- Becca Bristow shared her healthy pizza recipe that includes probiotic pizza crust and organic mozzarella cheese. Click Here.
- Muscle and fitness legend, film star and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger recently revealed his secret protein shake recipe. Click Here.
- Sophie Gainsbybrains makes a banana rhubarb mango pumpkin protein shake to get lean! Click Here.
- Dutch Model Romee Strijd shares her lunchtime avocado sourdough bread sandwich recipe that helps keeps her fit and healthy! Click Here.
- Meggan Grubb prepares a healthy meal that is quick and easy. The meal uses rice and different types greens, and best of all she shares the recipe! Click Here.
- Alisha Marie shared a unique smoothie recipe that will get you on the right track to enhancing your fat burning fitness. Click Here.
- Maddie Lymburner, the gorgeous Canada-born fitness celeb and world traveler slowed down for a moment to prepare a healthy breakfast. Click Here.
- Fitness advice and motivation: These fitness celebrities show us their new kettlebell training tips that you may wish to incorporate into your own fitness routine. Includes WWE Superstars Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Cesaro, and Seth Rollins!
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods!
Bebe Rexha | Dak Prescott | Nora Fatehi | Bad Bunny | Kobe Bryant | Dobre Twins | Rick Pitino | Odell Beckham, Jr | Roman Atwood | Steve Harvey | Stephen Curry | Jordan Spieth | Lionel Messi | Jon Lester | Kid Rock | Kevin Durant | Tyler Joseph | Peyton Manning | Rickie Fowler | Todd Frazier | Justin Williams | Neymar | John Cena | LeSean McCoy | Ray Allen | Fred Hoiberg | Aaron Judge | Russell Westbrook | Larry Fitzgerald | Luke Bryan | Tristan Thompson | Clay Matthews | More >> |