By Celebrity Detective Steve
The method described further down may no longer be available. However, there is chance you can get fan mail to Kelly Clarkson if you send it to her television show. An address to try is:
The Kelly Clarkson Show
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
For fans wanting to send traditional fan mail to Kelly Clarkson by postal mail, this approach can be effective but there is another much less known method that might be worth a try as well. Fortunately we now live in the social media age where celebrities are more accessible. YouTube is one social media platform that allows people to send private mail to others even if they aren't on a friends list. The only requirement is that the person sending the message must have a YouTube account. The following is an example of how to use this method:
How to send Kelly Clarkson private mail through YouTube
- 1. Sign in to your YouTube account.
- 2. Go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/kellyclarkson/about
- 3. Click on the 'send message' symbol to send your message.
P.S: In addition to sending private mail, sometimes you will even find celebrity contact information for representatives on their official channel.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Very Important COVID-19 Health Information
Did you know that studies are now revealing a connection between the coronavirus (COVID-19) severity with lack of vitmain D? In countries with high COVID-19 death rates such as Italy, Spain, and the UK, patients were found to have lower levels of vitmain D than countries with lower death rates. Although researchers of course cannot yet claim proof that vitmain D is effective against COVID-19, they have used these encouraging words: "there is strong circumstantial evidence of associations between vitamin D and the severity of COVID-19".
The way I feel about this is that because it is already an established fact that vitmain D helps strengthen the immune system, it stands to reason that it would be effective against a virus that exploits weakened immune systems, such as COVID-19. Beyond the immune system, vitamin D also aids in bone strength and contributes to heart health.
Information about the studies mentioned above can be found here: https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/05/vitamin-d-appears-to-play-role-in-covid-19-mortality-rates/ and here: https://scitechdaily.com/vitamin-d-determines-severity-in-covid-19-researchers-urge-government-to-change-advice/.
You can get vitamin D from sunshine, foods like fish and egg yolks, and supplements. I'm taking vitamin D3 softgels available at Amazon - Amazon link
Best Wishes and Stay Healthy!
By Celebrity Detective Steve
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |