An inexpensive weight loss solution for both men and women: The 60-day Custom Keto Diet by Rachel Roberts. Click Here for complete details.Taylor Chamberlain-Dilk knows something about fitness as an IFBB Bikini Professional Bodybuilder and personal trainer. She recently shared this simple apple snack idea for dieting. After a long training session at the gym, she replenished her energy reserves with a combination of sliced apple, topped with almond butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips
Taylor Chamberlain Dilk shares this healthy apple snack recipe!
Ingredients use in this apple snack recipe:
- Almond Butter
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Apples have thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, and potassium. Apples are low in calories which makes them ideal if your goal is to maintain or lose weight.Almond Butter
Almond butter is made from grinding almonds until they achieve a buttery consistency. Almond butter is a very good source of protein, healthy fats, and the mineral zinc.Semi-sweet chocolate chips
For weight watchers who need to be mindful of their sugar intake, you can still indulge in semi-sweet chocolate chips without harming your weight goals. Unlike sugar-packed milk chocolate, consuming semi-sweet chocolate will allow you to enjoy a chocolatey treat without the guilt because of the reduced sugar content.Taylor Chamberlain was born November 11, 1992 (Wednesday). She is married to Steve Dilk. She joined YouTube in December of 2011 and has 100K subscribers.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.