Sydney Cummings Food Plan
Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Let's take a very close look at Sydney Cummings' food plan and meal ingredients. The fitness and nutrition specialist has earned over 1.3 million subscribers to her YouTube channel since launching it in 2016. Here I've assembled an in-depth look at the food plan that the popular fitness celebrity has shared with her audience.
Sydney Cummings says she keeps it simple for her breakfast food plan.
- Chicken sausage and toast
- Almond milk for coffee and protein shakes
- Ghost whey protein powder - marshmallow cereal
- Ghost whey protein powder - chips ahoy
I was unfamiliar with Ghost whey protein so after a few minutes of research I learned that one scoop delivers 25 grams of protein and 7 grams of carbohydrates.
For lunch Sydney Cummings shared the ingredients for her chicken fajita bowl and her husband Dustin's burger bowl.
Ingredients OverviewChicken Fajita Bowl
- Bell peppers
- Yellow onions
- Salsa tentaca
- Spinach leaves
- Sour cream
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Pineapple goes with the chicken
- Instead of chicken you can use beef tofu shrimp scallops etc.
- Start with the protein add on the veggies
- Ground beef
- Rice cauliflower
For dinner Sydney reveals the ingredients for chicken chili spaghetti squash.
- Two spaghetti squash
- Diced tomatoes
- Kidney beans
- Oregano cheese
The entire food plan is found on the video below. If you want to watch only the foodie portion of the video jump to the 4:00 mark at Trader Joe's. Be sure to check out her YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/c/SydneyCummings
In a more recent video of what she eats in a day (posted below) Sydney Cummings revealed that with this entire food plan, the total calorie count is around 2000.
On this day she also revealed that breakfast is her favorite meal of the day.
- Three Kodiak Cakes Flapjacks
- Two Jimmy Dean egg muffins/frittatas
- Sugar-free syrup for the pancakes
I learned that the Kodiak Cakes brand mix uses whole-grain flour instead of refined flour and the company has added whey protein powder to the mix.
For lunch Sydney prepared a burger bowl.
- Jasmine rice
- Ground beef
- Shredded cheese
After lunch it was snack time. Today's snack was Greek yogurt parfait that includes blueberries, coconut, almonds, and honey.
Dinner for today was a spinach salad with grilled chicken.
- Goat cheese
After dinner it was onto the nighttime snack which was a Yasso frozen Greek yogurt fudge brownie bar. Looks like a great way to end the day. Yasso's line of Greek yogurt products includes bars, chocolate dipped bars, sandwiches, and poppables.
This food plan is found on the video below. Again, be sure to check out Sydney Cummings' YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/c/SydneyCummings
Please consider sharing this page.
Healthy Celebrity Teeth - See thousands of celebrity smile and teeth pictures like the one below of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
Fitness and Food
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Meal Plans
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain
Related: Access even more exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
Celebrity HomesExplore Celebrity Homes Photos, Lifestyles and Facts on CelebrityDetective.com
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
CelebrityDetective.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.