An inexpensive weight loss solution for both men and women: The 60-day Custom Keto Diet by Rachel Roberts. Click Here for complete details.
Along with the shake, Sophie adds a bowl of Quaker Oats with half of a cucumber topped with a Dutch spice mix called koekkruiden.
Sophie Gainsbybrains eating healthy!
In this meal, Sophie uses two types of oats products: oat milk and common oats. Oat milk is made from the common oat which is a cereal grain grown for its seed. For standard consumption, oats are soaked in hot water for several minutes which gives them a soft texture. Oats are a source of many vitamins and minerals but in particular, oats contains high amounts of thiamine, pantothenic acid, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc. Did you know Sophie Gainsbybrains is a certified personal trainer? She was born on February 6, 1994 (Sunday) in the Netherlands. She joined YouTube in February of 2017 and has 90,000 subscribers.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.