By Celebrity Detective Steve
"Training every day for 30 years is difficult. Then I also think someone is out there working really hard and there's a poster on their wall of me and they're working to beat me. With that I get up I go. Every day I'm sore but that's the life I chose so there's obviously days I don't feel like training but there's no day that goes by that I feel like losing." -Serena Williams on what motivates her to be the very best.
Serena Williams, the greatest female tennis player in the history of the sport had to work very hard to achieve greatness. These six enhanced high quality slideshow images prefectly reveal her commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
Five of these images are from Serena Williams' Twitter page: https://twitter.com/serenawilliams and one is from her Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/serenawilliams. I've optimized the images to bring out the most detail and placed them into an automatic video slideshow to make them more viewer-friendly. To begin the slideshow, simply click the play button on the video. Note: This slideshow is hosted on the Celebrity Detective Health and Fitness YouTube channel Located Here.
Bonus Fitness MotivationIn this video, Serena Williams gives comedian Kevin Hart a brief look at some of the exercise routines she uses to achieve a high level of health & fitness.
It's incredible to realize Serena Williams won her first professional singles match title in 1999 at Open Gaz de France in Paris, and over 20 years later she is still playing top level tennis. And despite beoming a mother later in her career and handling all of the work and responsibility that goes with it. To daye, Serena has won a record 23 Grand Slam titles.
For a very healthy source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, consider eating salmon. Protein is important for muscle repair and omega-3 fatty acids are believed to be beneficial for heart health. Salmon is also is loaded with B vitamins, especially vitamin B3 and vitamin B6, where you can get roughly 50% of your daily recommended intake of these with a 3.5 ounce serving.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
Amazon Link - The Highest Rated Matcha Tea