An inexpensive weight loss solution for both men and women: The 60-day Custom Keto Diet by Rachel Roberts. Click Here for complete details.
Romee Strijd eating healthy!
Let's look closer at the main ingredients Romee Strijd used in her avocado sourdough bread sandwich.
Sourdough bread is widely considered to be a healthier choice than traditional bread. It is made by a long process of fermentiion of the yeast naturally present in flour. Sourdough bread contains prebiotics which are beneficial to the good bacteria in your gut.Avocado
The avocado fruit is a good source of pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, folate (B9), and vitamin K. An avocado is a moderate source of potassium, riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), vitamin C and vitamin E. The most common avocado fruit comes from the tree known as Hass.Hummus
Hummus is a Middle-Eastern dip or spread. In its most basic form it is with made from mashed chickpeas, sesame seeds, and olive oil. The nutritional value of hummus comes in the form of protein, dietary fiber, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin B6, and manganese.Eggs
For years, whole eggs were considered an anti-health food. Most experts now seem to agree that consuming only one egg a day will not elevate the risk of developing heart disease. It is still very common, however, to use just the egg whites for meals. Romee Strijd's recipe above uses the whole which of course includes the egg yolk. A typical large whole egg has 6 grams of protein accompanied by a very robust amino acid profile. Eggs are a good source of many vitamins and minerals, and are especially high in riboflavin (B2), vitamin B12, choline, pantothenic acid (B5), and phosphorus.Did you know model Romee Strijd was born on July 19, 1995 (Wednesday) in Zoetermeer, Netherlands? She is 5' 11". She joined YouTube in July of 2017 and has over one million subscribers.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.