Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link Are you ready to try Pia Muehlenbeck's healthy meal made of Quark European style cottage cheese on Ezekiel bread with tomato, chives and sprouts? Pia recently posted a food segment with her husband Kane where she displayed her nutritional knowledge and awareness in the kitchen of their home in Australia (video posted below). Originally from Germany, Pia is quite familiar with European style foods such as the high quality cottage cheese she selected for this dish, which is one of three healthy dishes she prepared.
Pia Muehlenbeck shares a very healthy meal recipe!
Let's look closer at the main ingredients Pia used.
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
This bread conists of six grains and legumes and is a high in protein. This protein includes all of the nine essential amino acids: L-histidine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-lysine, L-methionine, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-tryptophan, and L-valine. Among other benefits, Ezekiel 4:9 is said to be able to break down digestive enzyme inhibitors therefore allowing the body to more easily absorb calcium, iron, magnesium, copper and zinc.Quark European style cottage cheese
Quark cottage cheese is a good source of protein with 10.8 grams per serving. The cheese is sometimes called Baker's Cheese due to its culinary versatility.Travel Vloggers Pia Muehlenbeck and husband Kane began the Kane and Pia YouTube channel in August 2014 and have 391K subscribers with over 61 million video views. She stands 5'8" and was born in Germany on November 5, 1991 (Tuesday).
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.