Here we profile celebrity meal plans, stories and secrets for improving health, losing weight and getting in shape. These famous people will motivate, inform and inspire you to improve your fitness!
I like to lift to be a better athlete and to live healthier, yet I also like to lift to look better too. And at the end of the day it should all just be about health.
-Steve CookI know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.
I'm living proof that it works. -Olivia Newton-John on using medical cannabis for her cancer.
- Are you ready to try Pia Muehlenbeck's healthy meal made of Quark European style cottage cheese on Ezekiel bread with tomato, chives and sprouts? Click Here.
- What does Hollywood model Erika Costell eat on a typical day in order to stay fit? She recently revealed her daily eating routine. Click Here.
- Can eating healthy really be this simple? Vegan bodybuilder Toni Mitchell makes Vegan tacos with meatless crumbles, pinto beans, shredded lettuce and more healthy items. Click Here.
- This healthy rice cracker meal recipe from Negin Mirsalehi certainly belongs in the quick and easy prep category, in fact it might even top the list! Click Here.
- Carli Bybel recently shared her favorite lunch recipe that is impressively oozing with healthy ingredients! Click Here.
- Tiffani Beaston recently cooked up two healthy meals in one day, starting with a nutrient-packed lunch of salmon and Brussel sprouts covered in honey! Click Here.
- Hanna Oberg found a place in Canggu, Bali serving up super foods and treated herself to a huge coconut shell smoothie bowl! Click Here.
- Veteran IFBB pro bodybuilder Brandon Curry has captured his first Mr. Olympia title! Click Here.
- IFBB Bikini Professional Bodybuilder Taylor Chamberlain Healthy Apple Snack Idea For Dieting. Click Here.
- It's probably impossible not to be inspired to get in shape when you see Mark Wahlberg at 48 doing 50 lb dumbbell presses and making it look easy. Click Here.
- Claudia Sulewski has an ice cream replacement recipe that is so good you probably won't believe it's really a healthy alternative. Click Here.
- Becca Bristow shared her healthy pizza recipe that includes probiotic pizza crust and organic mozzarella cheese. Click Here.
- A closer look at fitness celeb Merijn Schoeber's quick and healthy egg, spinach, cherry tomato pre-workout sandwich. Click Here.
- Muscle and fitness legend, film star and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger recently revealed his secret protein shake recipe. Click Here.
- Sophie Gainsbybrains makes a banana rhubarb mango pumpkin protein shake to get lean! Click Here.
- Dutch Model Romee Strijd shares her lunchtime avocado sourdough bread sandwich recipe that helps keeps her fit and healthy! Click Here.
- Fitness comparison of amazingly hot fitness celebs Maryana Dvorska and Meggan Grubb! Click Here.
- Clash of the fitness celebrities! We compare the physiques of two fitness and weight loss experts, Heidi Somers and Pamela Reif. See the results of their hardwork head-to-head and motivate yourself to achieve your fitness goals! Click Here to continue.
- Everyone knows someone who is battling cancer. These celebrities are an example of how it is possible to win the battle against cancer, and those waging the same battle can be inspired by them. Click Here to continue to article.
- Tiana Kaylyn's ingenious red bell pepper sandwich is ideal for people on the go. This healthy meal can be made in just a few minutes. Click Here.
- Meggan Grubb prepares a healthy meal that is quick and easy. The meal uses rice and different types greens, and best of all she shares the recipe. Click Here.
- Alisha Marie shared a unique smoothie recipe that will get you on the right track to enhancing your fat burning fitness. Click Here.
- Maddie Lymburner, the gorgeous Canada-born fitness celeb and world traveler slowed down for a moment to prepare a healthy breakfast. Click Here.
- At just eighteen yeas of age, Emma Chamberlain already knows the importance of eating healthy. She recently prepared a vegan brussel sprouts meal and it turned out great! Click Here.
- Fitness advice and motivation: These fitness celebrities show us their new kettlebell training tips that you may wish to incorporate into your own fitness routine. Includes WWE Superstars Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Cesaro, and Seth Rollins!
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods!